Friday, June 5, 2009

oh life part deux

I came home from work today to find that between when I left for work this morning (around 6am,) & got home (about now,) someone had gone out & purchased the ingredients to make them self a bloody mary.  This event followed up from a looong night of drinking.  To you, you are amazing, don't ever change.  Part of me wishes my work offered every other Friday off so I could've partaken in the festivities as well.
The weekend is here & I'm burnt.  Excited, but burnt.  Let's see what adventures this weekend brings, I've made no plans except for tomorrow, the Heart for Haiti benefit.  Classy cocktail benefit for a couple friends venturing to Haiti to volunteer for a couple of weeks.  I should probably stay in & get ahead on preparing the appetizers I've offered to make.  You should all come!






No comments: