Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Pt. I


Costumes.  I love them as much as I hate them.  If I don't have enough time to put together a well thought out, clever, fun costume then I generally wind up putting off looking for anything and freaking out for the last couple hours, until it's time to leave.  Of course that's what happened this year.  In the span of 1 hour I changed my half-assed costume 3 or 4 times, finally committing to what you see above.  I decided to post it because I posted a photo of this dress a while ago and have wanted to have something to wear it for for years.  Last night the opportunity presented itself (kind of) and I ran with it. More party photos to come.  Last night was awesome, hope everyone else had a happy & memorable halloween as well.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You're so Pretty!!!!!!

jessica said...

ahh, not even. i'm nothin more than a huge nerd dressed in a cat's clothing. you are amazing though!