Monday, December 7, 2009

weekend recap

Another good weekend with good people. I've come to realize that having responsibility does not have to be synonymous with becoming boring.
Friday, The Fling played a house show with a handful of our other friends contributing couch side. I somehow ended up dancing around until after 3am?


Saturday was the 2nd St parade. Ahh I love the holidays!


Sunday I got to just sit and read. For dinner I made a Pumpkin Lasagna to accompany our Dexter watching. (The lasagna was amazing - although I should probably work on my presentation.) Less than 2 weeks til Christmas break, trying not to check out just yet - but waking up to the rain this morning made it so hard to leave the comforts of my warm bed. I keep peering out the window, watching it trickle down so peacefully. Today would be the most perfect day to spend curled up at home, watching some of the 15 screeners I have from work.

No comments: