Sunday, October 26, 2008

halloween teaser

Friday was the first of the Halloween parties.  There are no photos of me because I was not in my "real" costume, just a filler.  In true ridiculous party fashion, b's party was broken up by 1am by the cops but that didn't stop us.  Tim & Colin kindly continued the party for a group of us at their house.  The remainder of my weekend has been spent recovering.
Sr. Tapitio & Matty the Cowboy?  (Apparently this isn't matt's "real" costume either--thankfully)
Tim, I think he was sunshine? I have no idea & Erin & her roomies were cute martians. They are both awesome. Scotttty...total perv

Andrew! You did me proud
Erica, leading on the air freshener. Tease.
Greg, the dance machine and provider of music for the evening.

Lots of fun.  I cannot wait until next Friday! -and my costume, if I can get it all together in time, we'll seeee.
I love Halloween...and this time of year, just make it cold, please!!

2 comments:

Dorty said...

what are you going to be????!!!!

jessica said...

a MAVERICK!..i mean, Palin.