Wednesday, October 15, 2008

twenty-three and counting


10-9 to 10-12 was a whirlwind of a weekend.  B flew down from SF on my actual birthday which was the best birthday gift ever.  Thursday night after being ladies who lunch, we went to a delicious dinner at Gingergrass with Lisa.  Friday Sara, Susy, her boyfriend & Kelli all came down for dinner or 'the last supper' as our picture illustrates at La Rizza.


After that some of us stopped by my friend Emily's American History themed birthday party before heading over to Sheldon's house. Tawny was Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad while Luke was Black Tuesday. There were tons of other awesome costumes but unfortunately my camera died after this one photo.
And then came Saturday...oh Saturday.  I didn't take nearly enough pictures because as the night went on, I became more and more distracted-so if you have any, please send them to me.  I don't think any of these do the party justice, bc more than half of you are missing from all of these, but thanks again to EVERYONE who attended & I hope you all had as much fun as I did!














No comments: