Saturday, May 9, 2009

And So I Stayed Up All Night, Slept In All Day

Watching the sun rise,  while sitting on the edge of the Alamitos Bay docks was so peaceful.  Sitting there and dipping my toes in the water, I wished I had grabbed my camera from the truck because I wanted to remember just how good it felt.
The last time I trespassed anywhere was in highschool--we found a car dealership in South Orange County with a bounce house & decided to make use of it at 3 in the morning.  The OC police were not amused.
I woke up with out an alarm this afternoon & watched A Woman Is A Woman, lounged around while readjusting & attempting to slip into today.  We're going to have a Lost catch up later this afternoon & hopefully play some wii.  Sometimes when you just let go & breath, things fall together so seamlessly.  I'd like to hold onto this feeling. 
Martin's computer was stolen yesterday.  The 6th or 7th person in the last couple months.  I'm so worried I will be next.

No comments: