Sunday, May 3, 2009

happybirthdaydiana

Saturday was one of those packeverythingpossibleintooneday days.  Overall, I think it went off with out a hitch.  Bfast at the Starling with a friend (I'd really missed that place. So good.) --> Straight into errands and then baking and preparing the cake for Diana's bbq -->to work to -->the bbq from work, etc etc.  The Temple house is just one of those houses that everyone associates with good people and good times.  You can't help but love being in Long Beach & having friends like I do on days like that.  

















(i)photobooth is weird & ichatting is even stranger--especially when it's with people you see on a regular basis; both easily considered laughable.
It's currently Sunday, early evening.  I've cleaned my house a little and read at the coffee shop.  I've resized my pics &  started my laundry & am now watching a marathon of Rob & Big episodes while mentally preparing myself for that real world that begins at 6am tomorrow.  I can't help but feel like there's never enough time for everything.  

1 comment:

Dorty said...

Cheers to good friends, productivity, and built in eye sight cameras!