Wednesday, January 28, 2009

gimmie:



Awesome Givenchy boots.

photo cred Jak&Jil

**UPDATE**

A perfect example of what my friend's think of this stuff:

From: Sara Bauer [mailto:bauer@imhollywood.com] Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:05 PMTo: Jessica MurpheySubject: um

Those boots you posted on your blog are the scariest and ugliest things I’ve ever seen. They make me consider wearing the hooker boots. What is wrong with you, child!!!! I don’t care how big the designer’s name is, they are hideous!!! I know this has to be a joke, joaquin phoenix.

whatever! I like them. suckit. : )

4 comments:

Dorty said...

Those boot are very han solo-ish

Rod said...

They look like thick wooden stilts
Are you trying to be 8 feet tall?
Get rid.

jessica said...

whatever boys, you know you'd be entranced by them if you ever saw a lady walking around in a semi short skirt and those babies.

jessica said...

p.s. what is that pic rod??