Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!

Until 7:30 last night, I had no idea what, if anything, I was doing for NYE. I refused to go anywhere I needed a car & the prospect of acquiring a cab was laughable. All that changed with one conversation and by 5 after 8, I was on my way to the first party of the evening, one bottle of champagne and a flask of Jack Daniels in tote.
We went to 6 different parties, 5 before midnight. I guess sometimes, having no expectations for the over hyped holiday, is the best mindset to be in because I had an amazing time.

The fifth house we went to where we rang in the new year.
The third party we were at. Honestly, I don't know if this one should count because we crashed it while leaving Sam & Crystal's. I guess you could say we were lured by Britney Spears blasting from the restored Spanish style house & their fully decorated patio, overflowing with drunken, middle aged, mostly gay adults. I applaud Alayna for being the one to suggest we crash it. I really could've stayed there all night, dancing and ringing in the new year with tons of new gay boyfriends.
The last stop of the night was Dan's house. The best stop of the night. So much fun dancing & enjoying awesome friends.
"shorty get low low low low low low looooo"
Rory Christopher Felton.

2 comments:

Dorty said...

It looks like Rory Christopher Felton had a great new year as well. Was your ex at the middle aged gay man party?

jessica said...

He was, I really wish he'd just leave me alone.