Saturday, January 10, 2009

It Was a Metaphor for the Decay of Contemporay Culture

So so so many amazing things are happening in my life right now, I should be "shouting a top every fake roof top I can find!" I'm going to hold onto this absolutely exciting part of '09 and smile because I deserve to for all this hard work. My new professional life begins on Monday. Let's forget about everything else, all the recently added variables & all those whispers of "I told you so..."

Instead, we're going to talk FASHION. woooooo.


Alexander Wang. I love you & cannot wait to own a pair of your coveted, soon to be released, heels.
Lanvin. Mmm. Not quite as ethereal as the 2008 campaign, just as Fashionindie suggested, I do not care. Alber Elbaz can do no wrong.

And lastly, Coco Rocha for H&M. I wish I had better luck shopping there! Unfortunately, more often than not, I just leave frustrated.
These ads have me feeling like it's time to be a little more optimistic.

2 comments:

Dorty said...

this is fashion

http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/01/i-am-the-ringmaster.html

jessica said...

YES!!