Friday, May 9, 2008

death before swimwear

is generally my motto come sunny days and 90 degree weather.
but this year.
this year i've decided to do things differently.
not hide inside.
enjoy the sun & water like i did growing up.
well what better way to get excited about summer than with some new swimwear to be equally if not more excited about?
until today i had been nothing but disappointed. 
none of my reliable stores have had anything bolder than vanilla.
i'd convinced myself there was no hope and settled with a simple target suit--which you can never go wrong with by the way.
but alas, i have come across a little website specializing in swim wear--re invigorated my excitement for summer.
so far there are 5 that i need to own before my coats come back out.

www.pistolpanties.com

(here are my favs)
Bo
Romi
Golf Print Bustler
BK 1669
Courtney

...and if i've found this many i like on this one website then i have hope that there will be others too. maybe i'll just wear swimsuits all day everyday this summer.
nooo, i wouldn't do that to you.
ha


No comments: