Saturday, May 3, 2008

i can hear you criticizing me now

but i'm going to admit it anyway.
i kinda like the new coldplay song.
mostly, i like the fact that they're giving it away for free on their website right now.
i have been partaking in lots of retail therapy this past week.
light weight scarves & ruffled skirts. gladiator sandals and dresses. faded tops. purses. 
dvds.
books.
groceries.
things i have no business spending money on but didn't really care.
it's weird, my instincts stop me from spending money i don't have on finding out what's wrong w my ac and from buying airplane tickets before i have enough funds but for some reason, when i feel in a rut, nothing can stop me from spending on the things i need least.
i WILL be making that call to the parents this month.
: /

i am supposed to be headed to joshua tree this afternoon but pulled out last minute.
instead i'm riding to san diego.
i'd like the wind to take me somewhere, just whisk me away and drop me somewhere awesome.

No comments: