Sunday, May 25, 2008

school's out foreverrrr

well, kinda.
either way, i've been celebrating as if i will never step foot in a classroom again.
i have been on the liquid diet since thursday afternoon and my poor body -and liver, are crying.
i have pictures from one of the nights but am in no state to resize them at the moment.
there's a good chance my neighbors now hate me.
i don't know how it started.  especially bc out of everyone, my place happens to be the one w the worst parking!  but somehow, i have been the host of loads of drunken college grads and non-college grads along for the ride, all using my house as their pre-party, post-party and crash zone.
it has definitely been fun.
it reminds me of life when i first moved out.
at this point i am wondering when everything will settle down again.
return to my, at times, boring, normal lifestyle.
melanie called me tonight informing me she was in 'party boat hell.'
soooo glad i skipped out on that situation even though i really couldn't have gone if i wanted to due to other shit going on.
mel, i hope you survive, remember you don't have water wings.
if you make it, as promised, i will drive up and go out w you tomorrow.
eh, i really have nothing to update, it had just been a while.
picture post next.
cheeers



No comments: