Monday, September 8, 2008

bestypalooza

The weekend came and went far too fast.
Aside from the heat that I'd hoped I would've left in LA, SF was amazing.
Hanging out with B (& Gregory) provided a much needed break from my regular routine.  While there I also got to spend time with Gabby & her boyfriend Bryce as well as lunch with Jessica.  We attempted to shop and ate lots of good food.  Betsy's birthday dinner at Z's place was perfect, his views are worth every penny he pays for that awesome apartment.
Upon returning early this evening I went to see Vicky Christina Barcelona with my other Z.  Such a good movie.  Woody Allen's passion to explore every possible love story will forever enchant me.  Unfortunately I've now realized the iced coffee purchase before the movie was probably not the smartest bc I don't feel the least bit tired.

hut hut hiiike.

he's for real.
Friday night Betsy & I got ridiculously sweaty dancing to bad 70s mixed with some Snoop Dogg and some classic frat party hits.

serious business.
Z was so stoked on his margaritas, and to his credit, he did perfect the recipe.
bitches in the kitchen.
best views ever.



one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

eat something.
gabbbbby!












...thanks to the photographer & everyone else for filling me in on my bra hanging out periodically through out the night!

Betsy's coming down for my birthday next month.
Shit will get crazy.

No comments: