Sunday, September 28, 2008

shoulda coulda woulda

This weekend came & went in a fury.  I'm so disappointed that I forgot to bring my barely-hanging-in-there camera for any of the excursions.  I watched The Fling at prospector, met loads of ridiculous people, including a gay man who leads the worship service at his church and wanted to discuss fashion and his love life woes with me.  Originally I had thought it a very good idea to include DP in our conversation, assuming I was being a good little match maker...not so much.  It didn't take long for the crazy to come out in him & attempting to dodge anyone in that small bar is like attempting to hide a martini from karen walker.  Among other adventures, a group of us enjoyed the Party on 4th street last night, filtering in and out of hipster crowded stores, enjoying the free booze, art and music.  It was the first time I attended the event & it was a lot of fun.  It's the last Saturday of every month, starting at 6pm and something every good Long Beach-er should experience.  

In other news-

: ( Paul Newman

Tina Fey is my most favorite Sarah Palin, ever.  In fact if mccain could swap the real Sarah for her, I might reconsider my vote.  Ok probably not, but it would definitely make me think twice.

MFW, amazing.  The collections that have been shown just keep getting better.

No comments: