Thursday, September 11, 2008

Love at...2nd sight.


I bought this leopard dress at a vintage store a couple years ago and found it hiding in my closet today.  Since its purchase I've tried numbers of times to wear it & have never been able to.  While bored today (see below post),  I decided to do some cleaning & reorganize my closets.  It was through that FUN adventure that I stumbled upon this & decided to give it another try.
I'm not sure if it's because I've slimmed down a little bit lately or if it's just the shoes, but I'm in love again & can't wait to wear this loud dress.
I love finding clothes I've forgotten about!
wooo.
(sorry I cut my face off...my hair is in my traditional pineapple bun with more little curls escaping than ever & i thought i'd spare that disaster)

No comments: