Tuesday, September 30, 2008

(that designer that everyone's been talking about)


Christophe Decarnin for BALMAIN.
Yes, I too am simultaneously in LOVE and sick of hearing about the fabulous Spring 09 Collection.  
Bring on the rounded shoulders, the fitted but not entirely skinny jeans and strappy studded stilettos.

(p.s. I promise to have some picture updates of my real life and what I've been up to soon, I've been relatively mellow lately-for me, but judging by this week & next week's schedule, I'm coming back w a vengeance!)

(& a special p.s. to sara...seeee, i told you, I need some light, distressed jeans!)



4 comments:

Dorty said...

Emerging trends - Girls who wear jackets that make them look like they are water polo/ swimmers.

jessica said...

don't you hate!

Dorty said...

not hating, just an opinion. How was the bday party? Sorry I didn't come out. I was going to, but my partner in crime (Mike A) flaked and I was too scared to confront all you Long Beach hoods alone.

jessica said...

haha, no worries, i understand. it was a lot of fun! you would've enjoyed yourself--next time!