Saturday, November 1, 2008

i'm a maaavrick

It's not yet 9am on Saturday & I've already been awake and bored long enough to resize any pics from last night & now update. If I had a parking spot, I know my life would be significantly easier & my sleep much more enjoyable, with out interruption.  We went to two parties last night, this is what you missed Cam, eat your heart out.


where's.....
Wal-
-do?
Overcompensating.
Trainwrecks.
Hey, you, the trojan dude meeting your biggest hero of all time, Michael Phelps.  WTF's up with those ugly boxers hanging out of your shorts?  A little self conscious of the beer belly?  Time to bro-down.
We left bro-town and headed to another party where Rory was "a kid from Missouri."  More like a kid with no creativity! BOO-YAH.
Oh Wyatt. ha
And there we have it.  I am so tired of never taking enough photos but I just get distracted I guess.  I've tried everything to get my stupid lipstick off, make-up remover, face wash & they're still stained red.  I look like a crazy person.  It better come off in time for Sara's celebration this evening or I may just have to wear my Palin costume again. 
Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween adventures.

No comments: