Thursday, December 11, 2008

i caved.


After going back and forth for a long time, I caved and bought a pair of "dc" (dropped crotch) pants at Zara the other day. They probably had 8 different styles, slightly overwhelming.  They may not be the most flattering pants, but they are incredibly comfortable.  I would love to try on a pair of Rick Owen's (or just be gifted a pair!)  I've rationalized my purchasing this pair of "interesting" pants with the fact that I never wear pants, so if this baby step can catapult me into being comfortable in them, I will fully back that.  Whatever, maybe that's just bullshit and I will regret this purchase in a week.  Sometimes it's fun to purchase ridiculous clothes that clearly have expiration dates on them.  Today they make me happy so I will kindly invite anyone who begs to differ to suck it. : )
(marc jacobs top, zara pants & finally the introduction of my givenchy heels)

2 comments:

Dorty said...

no way did you buy genie pants (shaking my head) These pants better not become the norm for people.

jessica said...

haha oh i did. and for the record, i am still into them.