Monday, December 29, 2008

I look through my window so bright

I have been sick since Saturday.  Until this morning, I've allowed myself to remain in denial about it, but after waking up today, it's official, my immune system has failed me.  I am crossing my fingers & toes that I will recover in time for New Year's Eve so I can enjoy it as planned.  I am snuggled up with layers upon layers, relocating from my bed to my couch with my warm fur blanket.  Until I am better, please bare with me & posting stuff like this:   Michael loves Mamet,

because it makes me laugh & i'm sick. yep, totally pulling that card.  i really hope wall-e arrives soon.
wa wa waaa.

2 comments:

Dorty said...

feel better, maybe http://crunchygranolabar.blogspot.com/ will make you feel better.

That's right I wasted a whole hour of my life creating a blog. haha

jessica said...

haha yes!
i will definitely subscribe!