Friday, December 26, 2008

i think i'm just happy.

This year I've enjoyed some classic Christmas music, the likes of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin etc. as well as some 90's grunge rock, a la Nirvana.  I may continue this 90's grunge phase because I'm quite enjoying it.  We celebrated Christmas this year like almost every other, only this year my brothers and I slipped off to hang out at the younger twin, Ian's, new place.  I quickly found my favorite part about his bachelor pad & almost made us late for Christmas "dinner" because of it, this is definitely going to be a new tradition.







Not related at all.


Oh & ps, my family is so awesome we have our own fireworks show, right off the pool, after every holiday.  I love them!  Hope you all had an awesome holiday with your families.  cheers!

No comments: